Saturday, April 30, 2005

Intervention 1

Its 3.40AM scotch time. I am just back from a 50th birthday party in a giant green house, which is part of the Peoples Palace Museum on Glasgow Green. It was Iain Adie`s birthday, he, I suppose was really the inventor of the Tartan Army. It was a good night with many of the musicians from the Stockwell Triangle performing. But the rest is for when I have finished from the Bank to Bill`s Tool Store. I am listening to Keith Jaretts wonderful Koln concert, I have put it on repeat, oh for the sun streaming in the window when I awake.
Bliss? Yes

3 comments:

J.H. said...

Just wanted to say hi! Sounds like you had fun at the party...

Keep taking pics and keep posting them...

Keep blogging...

Jenn

Kindurco said...

Think we met at the same party, you were the guy going around taking the photos of the plants and framework in the wintergarden bit. I really enjoyed the party! lots of fun, lots of laughter, quite a bit of drink, but everyone was in a great mood. The music was great too - local guys I believe : The Vagabonds, The Outfit, The Skinny Dippers, and some local singers as well as a couple from Edinburgh!! Hope to see a few photos of the People's Palace soon!

Jennifer said...

Koln Concert is a favorite of mine, too. I've been enjoying your photos immensely. Hope to make a pilgrimmage to Motherwell soon, as my grandafather emmegrated from there.